About Moi

As an avid, no, obsessive blog reader, I thought it only appropriate to start my own! I read fashion blogs, food blogs, interior design blogs, paper blogs and a plethora of more. My blog, is a lifestyle blog, a sort of combination of everything I love to read.

Now, a little bit about me:


Name: Nupoora (Sankrit for this special indian dance anklet made of bells, fancy)

Age: 23

City: Seattle, WA

Occupation: Marketing Coordinator

Likes: Glossy paper, fresh notebooks, 19th century films, anything french, painting/crafting, chocolate & starting new projects (like this blog)

Dislikes: Accidentally hurting myself (toe stubbing, walking into corners, etc. --its all terrible), and passive personalities (just tell me what your feeling, honestly, we're all adults here....)




Questions? Email me! februarystreet@gmail.com


But wait, before I forget, Follow my blog with bloglovin!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...